This castle is from the 19th century, province of Namur, Belgium, in the region of the Ardennes.
The castle was built in 1866.
Their descendants remained in occupation until World War II, when it was taken over by the National Railway Company of Belgium (NMBS) as an orphanage. It remained a facility for the use of children until 1980.
It has stood empty since 1991. Although the municipality of the town has offered to take it over, the family has refused, and the enormous building is now in a derelict state. It has become a favourite venue of urban explorers.